Free Sports Marketing Articles
1. Do you have list? You need one to fill a stadium consistently. The market is crowded with distractions.
2. Drill it like Johnny Wilkinson or bend it like Beckham to sports marketing success.
3. How to dramatically grow an enthusiastic fan base. Copy from political strategist like Barack Obama.
4. You Want to Succeed in Football Marketing? Market to Your Employees First.
5. English football, has killed the beautiful game in most parts of the world. Do not condemn them learn from them.
6. It Does Not Matter How Much Effort You Put in or How Much Money You Spend. In Football Marketing, What Matters is Getting the Basics Right.
7. Relate to your football club’s fans like family –Care, Protect and Guide them, you will earn their life long loyalty.
8. How to Get Free Positive Press Coverage for Your Football Marketing Effort.
9. Bounce Time - Keep in the hearts of your football fans often.
10. Power of Free, As a Football Marketing Tool
11. Lack of 'emotional ownership' by fans for your football club keeps them away from club activities.
12. Listen to Technology Sales Men at Your Peril in Football Marketing.
13. How to turn your football team from a want to a need in the minds of your fans?
14. How do human beings learn? How to use this information as a football marketing tool.
15. How to Market Less Favoured Matches in a Major Football Tournament - Improve the Experience.
16. How Ben 10 and Spiderman caught the psyche of children. What Football Marketing can learn.
17. It is no longer enough to score goals, you have to sell soccer shirts.
18. How is your fan base related to the Nile and the dry rivers of Lesotho? - Strong Community Marketing
19. The English Premiership and Spanish Laliga are the most glamorous football leagues, but the German Bundesliga is the best on most bench marks.
20. The amazing church technique, lesson for football marketing.
21. Does your Football Club have a Fan Growth Strategy? You need one. It's the only sustainable football economy.
22. How to genarate enough revenue for your football club and avoid going under.
23. What is your Football Club's Internet Strategy? 10 items a club can focus in these murky waters.
24. Branding or Fan Growth - What Should Come First With a Football Club?
25. Targeting Women in a Football Marketing Campaign
26. How Football Clubs Can Cement their Relationships with Fans – Learn from Manchester United.
27. Arsenal FC Marketing machine – lessons for Marketing Your Football Club.
28. Football marketing Plan - Your Football Club needs one to give direction to your marketing activities.
29. Create a department dedicated to ticket sells. Get girls to help you.
30. Barcelona and Liverpool FC forays into Social Media, lessons for Your Football Club
31. Building a Massive Fan Base using Grassroots Techniques
32. Do you have to win trophies to fill a stadium? No at all - Bayern and Arsenal will show you how.
32. Youtube and Football Marketing - What Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona are doing. Learn from them.
33. Proper Talent in Core Areas of Football Management and Marketing will change your football clubs fortunes. Liverpool FC got it right.
34. Move fast the Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United juggernaut is at your door steps.
35. Football players should be of value on the pitch and also economically to their club– the new football marketing frontier.
36. How to get non football (soccer) lovers into the stadium - for example during the 2012 London Olympics Football Tournament.
37. Major League Soccer (MLS) - A football governing body to learn from.
38. Who are your football club's fans?.
39. Attracting women into football - A sure route to grow your fan base exponentially
40. The Power of Football Club T-shirt to a Football Club and the Sponsor
41. Attracting Sponsorship for a football club, if need be play in underpants
42. Does your Football Club's Internet Operation measure up?
43. How a cheap YouTube Video can turn around your marketing efforts.
44. Football - Soccer Marketing is like playing the Barcelona way - ‘Tiki Taka’